Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beatiful asian hardcore ?
CHAPTER 3"Well, I want to fuck her in the ass and pretend that it's your father," he said. "You have any problem with that?"That was it. Nothing about her asking me to cum in her hair, how she had encouraged me to feel up her bare breast, or how she had egged me on while I ejaculated right into a ball of her red hair. Nothing."I think he'll do whatever you want him to do," John replied. "I'll see you later," he said, going off to his first class, a smile on his face because of the great feeling his body now had.

"Becca, please." I caught her arm. "How about you just come over to the bar and sit with us for awhile. We'll talk and see if you feel comfortable. If not, forget it and...""Hey, what would you like to drink?" Kent asked."Oh fuck, baby!" I screamed as my pussy convulsed around his pumping fingers, "Keep sucking!""I'm your sister," Kelly said with a laugh, floating on her back, her tits sticking up out of the water, and her fiery red pubic hair just visible below the surface. "Besides, nobody's here, is there?"